It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:07 am

Text Size

For Sale: Birel 28mm Chassis $900

Classifieds for karts, kart parts and accessories.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

For Sale: Birel 28mm Chassis $900

Postby William Lochner » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:04 pm

I have a 28mm Birel Chassis that is in excellent condition. I planned on racing in Chonda with it but my seat is too large (I use an XL seat) so I am using my older chassis until I can find a chassis that is the right size for me. This kart is perfect for the junior classes as well as a good kart for a smaller driver in Chonda or Yamaha. It has the mount for a water pump if you want to run TAG with the radiator on the left side of the kart. This kart was previously a Junior Sportsman kart. The original owner won the WKA race for Yamaha, was never told which class specifically, at Daytona in 2006 or 2007.

Kart is a complete roller:
wheels
used tires, have a bunch laying around as well that I will throw in if you want them
MRP steering wheel
mounting for an E-box
fuel tank
hydraulic disc brake system
40mm axle
sprocket hub
freeline bodywork
choice of rolling kart stand or stationery that can be converted to rolling with a little bit of fab work

Kart comes with lots
spare PKT axle (2-stroke only) worth $160 new
floor pan worth about $170
brake hub
sprocket hub
fuel line
and more that I cant remember off the top of my head

Give me a call (469) 777-9083
I am up in Frisco but can take the kart to NTK on raceday if you cant make it up to Frisco to take a look at it.

(if the image is cut off, right click then open the image in a new tab to show the full image. If you want larger versions email me at gojohnson48@gmail.com or william.lochner@me.com and I can send you better photos)

Call me if you have any questions or want to come take a look at it and we can meet up somewhere. I race at NTK in chonda, so if you want to talk to me at the track find the chonda driver in the red, white and black K1 suit with a black Bell GP2 helmet or the driver of the 48 kart with breadbox sidepods and new style front bumper and I can talk to you there.

Thanks for taking a look!
William Lochner
NTK Member

Re: For Sale: Birel 28mm Chassis $900

Postby William Lochner » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:50 pm

sold
William Lochner
NTK Member

Return to Kart Classifieds