It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:25 am

Text Size

Thanks and Congrats!!

Discussion forum for Yamaha classes.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Thanks and Congrats!!

Postby Bob Preston » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:41 pm

Senior super sportsman class....Thanks for a very fun race, I had a great time, hope to do it again with a new track surface. I think you should consider pea pick to add a little more excitement.
Ross Flores, congratulations on a new Senior SS track record!! I see that the 40lbs has only slowed you down a little from your Jr days although I still couldn't catch you. Don't worry, I watched what you were doing in those few corners that you were close enough to see and I'll try it out next time.... :lol:
Bob Preston

Re: Thanks and Congrats!!

Postby John Flores » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:26 pm

Thanks for the complement Bob. Ross enjoyed racing again not to mention getting a track record to boot!
Had to knock the dust off but his driving skills came back to him after a little time on the track. Pea pick or whatever is fine with us, we just want to race and have fun doing it!!! I know your paying attention and yes you are getting faster. You were not that far behind. Great racing and enjoyed running with all of the Senior Super Sportsman racers. Hope we can do it again soon. Thanks again.

John
John Flores

Return to Yamaha