It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Text Size

Summer 2

Discussion forum for Yamaha classes.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Summer 2

Postby Chris Abts » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:23 am

Had a great time this weekend. The after party was a lot of fun. Have not played musical chairs since I was around 10 years old. By the way, it is all about trail braking and the hip check... I think I won the dustiest trophy known to man. Also, I do have a video of Bob Schabel singing Karaoke, it is available for a price.

Giant Janga was the perfect compliment to a beer filled evening. Can't believe I saw 4:00am and 7:00am in the same day...(I love camping with a 5 year old)

Thanks to Williams family for making breakfast. You have no idea how much that was needed.

Looking forward to the next "family" night!!!

Oh yeah, thanks Ross for boosting my ego. Technically you still win since it was a Flores engine that drug my big butt around the track. Reed, your next.
Chris Abts

Re: Summer 2

Postby John Flores » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:59 pm

Great job Chris you deserve to win! You worked very hard all day to get that kart working the way you wanted it to! I will inform Reed that he is the next notch on your belt! See you at Summer 4 for some more fun.

John
John Flores

Return to Yamaha