It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Text Size

Forum Help

Discussion forum for shifters.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Forum Help

Postby Yaani-Mai Gaddy » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:53 pm

There is a Forum FAQ link in the User Menu to the left.

More information is available in the phpBB3 documentation - Chapter 5 is the User Guide
http://www.phpbb.com/support/documentat ... /index.php

NTK members need to be logged in to their NTK forum account in order to access the NTK members only "NTK Members General" forum. If you are an NTK member and cannot access or view the "NTK Members General" forum please contact the administrator at forums@ntkarters.com

If you have problems with your forum account or still need help with the forums please contact the forum administrator forums@ntkarters.com or call me at 972-462-8393
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
NTK Member

Spell Check

Postby Yaani-Mai Gaddy » Sat May 09, 2009 9:49 pm

Do you want spell check for the forums?

If you wish these forums had spell check I have a solution for you.

Download Mozilla's Firefox browser. The built-in spell checker lets you enter text directly into Web pages like forum posts, blog posts and Web-based emails without worrying about typos and misspellings.

Firefox has a ton of other very useful features and is the browser of my choice.

To read more about Firefox and to download it go here
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

There is a spell check add-on for the forum but it bloats the code and slows the forum down, the best solution and one that benefits you whenever you enter text on any web page is to use the Firefox browser.
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
NTK Member

Return to Shifter Karts