It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:25 am

Text Size

Good show last night

Discussion forum for shifters.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Good show last night

Postby George Kraus » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:44 pm

To all you shifter guys,
Youall put on one set of races on that was just one heck of a show!! The peapick was just great and the racing was the best in months. Thanks for everyone who made this race possible. Thank you Michael Johnson, he got the plan to get the shifters togeather. Some parts were tore up and I was sorry to hear about that, but it was just some great racing.
Driven faster,
George Kraus
Doctor say that I can go drive, check the bloodpressure and LET'S SEE.

Whoot!!!!!!!!!
George Kraus
NTK Newsletter

Re: Good show last night

Postby Brandt Lucido » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:59 am

Have to agree ,that was some good close racing ,there were several guys racing for positions throughout the field each time. On one ocassion i was behind the stands which were almost full , all on there feet !!!Great to watch,Want to extend to all you shifter guys ,lets try and all show up at Katy in two weeks for the SWRC race,lets showem the same action at the regional level.Thanks Brandt Lucido .
GO STOCK MOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brandt Lucido

Re: Good show last night

Postby Mark Beville » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:19 am

Saturday night was close fast hard racing, the type I grew up experiencing at NTK club races. We need more of that, it will draw more racers. Other classes should take note of how much fun it was to pea pick. Putting the fast guys up front, then letting them drive off is no fun for anyone. Additionaly, it does not teach the fast drivers to traffic, which will be very important when it really counts. YOU ARE MEMBERS, YOU CAN RUN LAPS ANYTIME....LETS SHOW UP TOO RACE!!! I SAY PUT THE LEADERS IN THE BACK, AND WINNER TAKE ALL IN THE LAST RACE. IF you are scared to tear up your kart, you should bring to the track!!!
Mark Beville

Return to Shifter Karts