It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:39 am

Text Size

Thanks Dan Esparza

Information & Questions about karting in general.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Thanks Dan Esparza

Postby Mike Engstrom » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:05 am

I would like to Thank Dan Esparza for bringing out his new Margay with briggs animal motor package. Dan also let several members drive his new ride. This package is available at KAM Karting for only 3500.00 kart and motor package!!!! Order one by Saturday November 29 and we will include a factory sticker kit at no charge call 817-638-5278
Mike Engstrom

Thanks Dan

Postby Greg Masterman » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:05 pm

Kelly,
I was impressed with the kart as well. I am seriously considering a major change in my racing as well as TruRacing. 4 cycle karts have evolved to the point that the ease of maintainance and low cost certainly make up for a slight disadvantage in top speed. 43 second lap times are very competitive with yamaha can. Each of these classes (Animal and Can) should be high on a karters list if very competitve racing is the goal. Rotax and Tag are great as well, but lets also look foward to a new inexpensive class of racing to complement our present groups.
Greg

Why Race to Your Next Oil Change?
AMSOIL Independent Dealer http://www.TruLube.com
Lubricants for DIESEL/GAS/Powersports/Lawn and Garden
Greg Masterman

Return to General Karting