It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:05 am

Text Size

Parilla Leopard Motor Rebuild

Information & Questions about karting in general.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Parilla Leopard Motor Rebuild

Postby Jordan Dutton » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:31 am

Hey everyone, I am looking to get my Parilla Leopard rebuilt over the winter, full motor top and bottom, and I was just wondering if anyone can kinda give me a good engine builder either local or out of state that could do it. To give an idea this motor probably won't be used for racing as much, maybe a few races but more for recreation, but I am looking for someone that can rebuild it to make it strong, fast, but most importantly reliable. If there are any members or locals on the forums that could do a rebuild please feel free to email me jordan.dutton@ymail.com with info and your pricing, obviously looking for the best deal but I also understand that motor rebuilds for this motor are not cheap! Any other advice as always is much appreciated, thanks for reading!
Jordan Dutton
Tag Senior
jordan.dutton@ymail.com
Jordan Dutton
NTK Member

Re: Parilla Leopard Motor Rebuild

Postby Rex Hardin » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Tom Harris in Hurst Texas ! Top notch guy . Call John Ray for his phone number. He builds a lot of motors for several people . A stand up guy will answer any questions you have.
Rex Hardin

Return to General Karting