It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:41 pm

Text Size

Winter Shootout

Discussion forum for all Rotax classes.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Winter Shootout

Postby Greg Bargas » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:23 pm

Gabe's looking forward to some good racing with hopefully large classes and lots of fun in this Winter shootout. After a Summer and Fall break from Karting it's time to get acquainted with the Sr. International Class.

Yes! it was time to move up to the Sr. ranks. Even though we are moving up in class we will miss the competition and fun we had in the Jr. Class the past 4 years. Lots of good memories, lots of great racing. The racing in the Jr. Class should be in good hands with many vary good drivers to make the competition good.

With all that said, Gabe is looking forward to racing with some of the best Sr's in the country that are right here at NTK. And all the other Rotax Class, you also can look forward to some National caliber racing in your class .

So all you Rotax racers, lets go racing starting with the Winter Shootout. Also Take advantage of the Grand Nationals to be at Norman OK. this year.

See ya at the track Greg
Greg Bargas

Postby Greg Bargas » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:04 pm

The winter shoot out was everything we expected it to be . Great racing from the beginning to the end in the International class. This was a fun group of racers from top to bottom. With 8-10 racers per race everyone was racing someone for positions. If you haven't be out to race for awile I encourage all you guys to come out for the start of the spring series.

I want to thank Maxwell Paper Products for sponsering the series. NTK for hosting it. Many thanks to the NTK members for putting on a great event. Good job NTK !!!
Greg Bargas

Postby Tom Owens » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:09 am

Thanks to all of the racers, the NTK crew and Maxwell paper products for a great winter series.
Hope to see a everyone for spring 1.
Tom O.
Tom Owens

Postby Yaani-Mai Gaddy » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:14 am

Greg,

Congratulations to Gabriel on graduating to the Senior class, what a milestone. I can't believe he has got so big!

My boys always enjoyed racing with Gabriel even as a little kid he always exercised extremely good judgment on the track.

Best of Luck in the Senior class & at the Grand Nationals this year.

Go Team Bargas! :D
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
NTK Member

Postby Greg Bargas » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:45 am

Thanks Yaani-Ma !! Though we may have graduated into the senior class this year. We are vary much humbled by the talent of the drivers at NTK and also the ones Gabe will face at the Regional and National level. It will take alot of hard work to compete at such a high level.

Thanks again for the kind words, Greg
Greg Bargas

Postby Don Goldston » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:49 pm

I could not nor could my son be there the final weekend. Could we get an update on the results and points.
thanks'
Don Goldston

Postby Yaani-Mai Gaddy » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:13 pm

I believe they have been sent to the webmaster for posting & we are waiting for him to post them.

Fraaaaank!!! Where are you? We need the winter series results posted!
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
NTK Member

Postby Bob Preston » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:55 am

I have a copy of the winter series results availible. If anyone needs a copy before it gets posted, just email and I can reply with the file.
Regards,
Bob Preston
Bob Preston

Postby Yaani-Mai Gaddy » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:49 pm

Winter series points and payout pdf file is posted on www.RaceLaps.com website, click on "2008 Results & 2009 Winter Series" text link, then "Winter Series Points" to see the points & payout.
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
NTK Member

Postby Frank Clark » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:25 pm

I just received a copy of the standings yesterday, but was since told by Jeff Cloud not to post them and that a new copy was coming.

So, that is why they are not on the web site!

I have no idea what is up.
Frank Clark (Dad)
Chris Clark (#8 Mini-Max)
Frank Clark

Postby Jeff Cloud » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:54 pm

They are on RaceLaps now, and Frank you should have that latest official version that is available for posting.
Jeff Cloud

Postby Greg Bargas » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:25 am

Just wondering, is their a reason lap times are not posted for winter 4 ?
Greg Bargas

Postby Yaani-Mai Gaddy » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:03 am

Lori R. was out of town at the Kart Expo that race. Scoring forgot to copy the file to send to her after the race. I'm sure it was very busy up in scoring that day figuring the points after each class completed in order to figure out the payouts and writing cheques. As soon as Lori gets the files she will post the laps.
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
NTK Member

Return to Rotax