It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:19 pm

Text Size

R-Max challange race change

Discussion forum for all Rotax classes.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

R-Max challange race change

Postby George Kraus » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:19 am

All,
After the Board meeting last night it was decided that the club races would be run seperate from the R-Max challange races. There will be every effort made to let every racer have time to change tires ect.ect ect from club to R-max rules. Yes, it will be a little longer races but fair to every one. Mike E. ( Kam Karting ) will be providing tech at all the races. Also the SWRC race will be a R-Max challange punch race.
George Kraus
Doctor say that I can go drive, check the bloodpressure and LET'S SEE.

Whoot!!!!!!!!!
George Kraus
NTK Newsletter

RMax

Postby Greg Masterman » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:46 am

Wanted to warn any Master's class racers that I will be putting the weight back on my Kart and racing with you guys. Rumor has it that Mark French may jump in as well. Mark, any truth to that rumor? I'm hoping so. This year we have a Yamaha Master Can class, Rotax Master Class, and TAG Master Class. Excellent oppotunity for any adults to get into karting this year. I'm looking foward to racing with everyone and hope to collect many of your parts as I sweep the track behind you!!
Greg

Why Race to Your Next Oil Change?
AMSOIL Independent Dealer http://www.TruLube.com
Lubricants for DIESEL/GAS/Powersports/Lawn and Garden
Greg Masterman

Return to Rotax