It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:48 am

Text Size

Looking for tracks in the Dallas area

Information & questions about the NTK club organization and track.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Looking for tracks in the Dallas area

Postby Phil Lampe » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:34 am

Hello,

I have a friend who is an avid F1 fan, and I am trying to get her interested in karting.

She lives in the Dallas area.

Can you please provide me with a list of the tracks that are nearby (say within 100 miles), and what kart classes they run?

BTW, I live in MS, and don't know anything about the area where she lives.

Thanks,

Phil
Phil Lampe

Postby Michael Arnold » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:41 am

Hi Phil,
I'm surprised you have not received any responses, yet. There is alot of kart racing in and around north Texas. You have already found NTK located north of Denton on the west side of I-35. Going north on I-35 to Norman OK, there is a track at Champion Karting. Web site: www.championkart.com. For road racing on 1.5 to 3+ mile tracks, SWRA, Southwest Road Racing Association has a web site that schedule races in Texas and Oklahoma. SWRA web sit is www.swra.org/. There are also dirt tracks. One is located in Rhome Texas just west of HWY 287 and operated by KAM Karting. Their web site is www.kamkartway.com. These web site will give you track info, schedules and directions. Hope this is helpful.
:D
Michael
Michael Arnold
NTK Member

Return to NTK Track Forum