It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:23 pm

Text Size

NTK tire rule for 09 season

Information & questions about the NTK club organization and track.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

NTK tire rule for 09 season

Postby Brandt Lucido » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:15 am

For all those members who will have a voting say for NTK's tire rule next year ,I as a past member and frequent participant at NTK am glad to see that next years options include MG tires as in the past. It seems this year according to the proposal, the 2nd MG option is the best money wise. I highly recomend the MG yellow's,never used the red and don't see a need to get those,not used at any other events as I know of and probably wouldn't sell very well. As a testimony we , as many others out there have used Bridgestones,Vegas,Maxxis,and MG's, and in my book nothing come close to the handeling and longevity of the MG. Your track records will all be broken and these tires will last almost twice as long as a bridgestone!! besides ,SWRA & Skusa both run these tires,mayby we can get SWRC for next year to accept it and one will only need one tire for all these events. No that would be to cost effective? Help get your biggest expense down in karting TIRES, Vote MG Yellow's . :shock:
Brandt Lucido

Postby Yaani-Mai Gaddy » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:24 am

Brandt,

We'd love to have you back as an NTK member so we can see more of you and the boys at the track.

At the Outlaw series last year the tyre was open & I believe MGs were the tyre of choice. That's great to hear that MGs last a long time too.

Thanks for your opinion & input, if you could renew you could vote & attend the Fall Friday night celebration this Friday night. I hope we have a good turn out at the club meeting in November.
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
NTK Member

Return to NTK Track Forum