It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:33 pm

Text Size

membership

Information & questions about the NTK club organization and track.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

membership

Postby Lance Lowrey » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:54 pm

I will be at the track on the 19th, yet im not currently a member, will i be able to sign up that day at the track? or will i need to do it before?

thanks
Lance
Lance Lowrey

Re: membership

Postby Yaani-Mai Gaddy » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:20 pm

Lance,

You should probably contact membership now. Go to the Contact page & under the Contacts tab you will see Lori Masterman's phone number. You can email her also at membership@ntkarters.com On the Club Info>Membership Info page you can download a membership application & agreement forms & send them to Lori. Give her a call I am not sure if she will be attending the Dec 19th fun day or not but you can arrange with Lori to get a key.

Our membership year runs March 1 through Feb 28.

Be sure to check out the bottom of the Winter Series flyer for winter series only membership Dec through Feb
http://www.ntkarters.com/images/stories ... _Flyer.pdf

If you plan on being a member through the 2010 season it will be cheaper in the long run to pay for Dec through Feb & all of 2010 also. See the pro-rated membership schedule here
http://www.ntkarters.com/docs/NTK%20Mem ... 20Dues.pdf
The $385 for Dec 2009 through Feb 2010 (15 months) works out to $25 a month which is a bargain when you get a key to the track & can come & practice whenever you want to.
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
www.gaddywebdesign.com
972-462-8393
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
NTK Member

Return to NTK Track Forum