It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:27 pm

Text Size

Details of the $9 race fee

Information & questions about the NTK club organization and track.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Details of the $9 race fee

Postby Matt Drottz » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:42 pm

Can someone provide details to the $9 drivers fee that is advertised on the home page. I have not been able to make it out to a race yet, but am I thinking Feb 4th might just work. How much am I looking at for my total out pocket to race as a non-member?

Also, don't anyone go laughing at me when I bring my LTO kart out in the chonda class, I am trying to run both NTK and Kam (dirt) on the same day/night, just for the fun of it, so going to "convert" the LTO kart over and give it a try. I was thinking a 15T/60rear should work ok for a 230lb driver?

Thanks, matt
Matt Drottz

Re: Details of the $9 race fee

Postby Bob Schabel » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Matt, since this is a 4 race Money series, the entry fee for members and non-members is $49.00. Thats $40.00 fee to enter the class and $9.00 for the driver insurance pass. $15 of the fee is put into the Award fund along with the sponsorship money to be awarded at the end of the 4 races. Hope this helps, bob
Bob Schabel
NTK Vice President

Postby Matt Drottz » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:44 am

Thanks Bob, yes that helps! Is there an additional fee for a transponder? Seem to remember a $10 rental fee or something??

Will you guys allow me to run me dirt kart without a CIK body? It does have a full rear bumper and wide nose with side panels, so I don't see a safety issue, but just want to make sure I can run.

Thanks, Matt
Matt Drottz

Postby Bob Schabel » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:22 pm

Yes, $10 transponder rental fee. And no you don't have to have CIK approved body work, but you must have front and rear bumpers, side pods or side rails.
Bob Schabel
NTK Vice President

Return to NTK Track Forum