It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:26 am

Text Size

roll call

Discussion forum for all Rotax classes.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

roll call

Postby Greg Bargas » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:28 pm

With racing season just starting, I was wanting to get a roll call for rotax jr. racers planning to race at the club and regional level. It seems that a few have left the class and their are some new comers. This class can be fun if we can get as many racer to the track

I think most of you will agree its not to much fun racing 1-3 other guys. At the outlaw races their were 9-12 racers. Great racing all around the track. Most that I could tell were all locals.

I think it would be wise to use this forum to to find out who will be showing up and to get to know each other.

Good luck and safe racing
Greg Bargas ( Gabriel #0 )
Greg Bargas

Ready to race

Postby Craig Kerkove » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:58 pm

Hi Greg, thanks for the roll call.

Alex and I are ready to race Rotax Junior in 2008.

We missed Spring 1 and will miss Spring 2 due to business travel conflicts, but look forward to jumping in for Spring 3 and beyond.

We registered for our RMAX Challenge License and plan to run the SWRC series. We may run a few of the KART races depending on our schedule.

We enjoyed the competition at the Outlaw series and look forward to challenging racing the rest of the year.

Welcome to any newcomers in the class. Stop by our trailer if you need any advice (or want to give any). :D

See you at the track.

Craig & Alex #60
Craig Kerkove

Return to Rotax