It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:18 am

Text Size

A big hello to all!

Information & questions about the NTK club organization and track.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

A big hello to all!

Postby Thorpe Griner » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:26 pm

Hello racers! My name is Thorpe and I live in Denton. I recently discovered the NTK track after talking to a friend who has raced up there in the past. Being a auto race fan, I was immediately interested in kart racing. Which i had never seen before. While I can't currently afford to participate in karting, I will be coming up to the track to watch some races. This fascinates me.

Also, I am a photographer and really enjoy action/sports photography. I am looking forward to watching a race and taking some good race shots. Is it possible for a photographer to have closer than bleacher access to the track? I know there of course are safety concerns to keep in mind. But perhaps there is a good place I could stand and have a good view at a few of the tight turns?

Thanks and looking forward to stopping by!
Thorpe Griner

Postby George Kraus » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:39 pm

Mr.Thorpe Griner,
Welcome to the club and glad to have you aboard.
Give the race director a shout and he could give you more info on where to go and what to be aware of. Give me a shout and I will try to give you info too.
Driven faster,
George Kraus #21 Yamaha Heavy
Doctor say that I can go drive, check the bloodpressure and LET'S SEE.

Whoot!!!!!!!!!
George Kraus
NTK Newsletter

Postby Thorpe Griner » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:18 pm

Thank you George! I'll be trying to attend a race very soon. Looks like a lot of fun.
Thorpe Griner

Return to NTK Track Forum