It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:21 pm

Text Size

Banquet

Information & questions about the NTK club organization and track.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Banquet

Postby Greg Masterman » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:47 pm

I hope all that attended enjoyed our 2008 year end award banquet. Tremendous efforts were required to make all this possible. Yaani-May and Lisa worked very hard to make the facilities look great! Lori Richardson spent hours a day for months to aquire all the donations you recieved. Lori and I are deeply greatfull for all that was done by all the banquet committe, our awards person Robin Murphy, and point s person Jeff Cloud. Thanks to John and Bob for handling the award and champion prizes. Geri Laney took care of registration and Robert King took care of invocation, thanks again to him and all our sponsors and donators that made our banquet a success. If found that you really like some of the prizes let use know so we can forward that info to the vendor.

P.S. Keep those pictures coming, they are a great addition to the show! Thanks to all who provided us with material to use!
Greg

Why Race to Your Next Oil Change?
AMSOIL Independent Dealer http://www.TruLube.com
Lubricants for DIESEL/GAS/Powersports/Lawn and Garden
Greg Masterman

update

Postby Lori Richardson » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Someone left a bag of their goodies at the banquet.
I will have it at the next Winter race. If it is yours, let me know.

Also, we have extras of the program. If you want one, let me know. I will bring them to the next Winter race.

Thank you to everyone that helped by contributing pictures, donating items, decorating, and working on the banquet.

Lori
Lori Richardson

Postby Mike Engstrom » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:19 pm

What a great banquet, facility excellent,food excellent,prizes off the hook, had an great time!!! THANK YOU to all of those who worked so hard to put it on!!!
Mike Engstrom

Banquet

Postby Bob Schabel » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:32 am

I want to thank all the people who made the banquet such a huge success. The Program was excellent, I know a lot of hard work was put into it and all the other little touches that made this evening great. Thanks to all of you for all the hard work.
Bob Schabel
NTK Vice President

Postby Bob Preston » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:36 am

YES I AGREE! We had a great time. Thanks for the hard work!
Bob Preston

Postby Yaani-Mai Gaddy » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:14 am

I had an awesome time at the banquet this year!

I think it was the best one I have attended yet. Thanks Lori, Lori & Lisa for all your hard work, you all really out did yourselves this year!

The slide show was great. The program is definitely a keepsake. If you didn't pick one up at the banquet be sure to get one from Lori at the track. They have annotations for each class & colour photos. Years from now you can pull them out & remark how funny the body work was back then! :D

I was especially touched & very surprised to get a special recognition award. That was so thoughtful of you to present that to me.

I will enjoy my gourmet tea assortment for quite some time. I usually buy a no name brand in bulk but now tea time is going to be special!

Thanks guys!
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
NTK Member

NKRpedals.com >>>> NKRpedals.com >>>&g

Postby Rick Noonan » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:38 pm

Congrats to Ethan Burden on winning My Foot Box pedal riser system. sound like you all had a great time! I was glad I could Contribute to your banquet. sounds like a great culb and track to race at.
Rick Noonan

Banquet

Postby Greg Masterman » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:44 pm

Rick,

I bought one for my wife a couple years ago. She is 4'10" and your system made it possible for her to use the chassie we had. I'm glad you choose to help us out this year and hope you are succesfull with your business. Please consider becoming a track sponsor as we can put you on our web page, advertising and signage at the track. If you can spare a decal or two Lori and I would love to "show the flag" for you as well.
Greg

Why Race to Your Next Oil Change?
AMSOIL Independent Dealer http://www.TruLube.com
Lubricants for DIESEL/GAS/Powersports/Lawn and Garden
Greg Masterman

www.NKRpedals.com >>>>> www.NKRpedals.com

Postby Rick Noonan » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Greg,
Thanks for the props on my products. Just to let everyone know that 3G racing ( www.3gkartracing.com ) is a Foot Box dealer and also carries all of Noonan Kart Racing Products and also does installation. As far a sponsorship goes, have the information on sponsorship sent to rick@NKRpedals.com good luck to you all.
Rick Noonan

Return to NTK Track Forum