It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:30 am

Text Size

Red River Tulsa race

Discussion forum for Yamaha classes.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Red River Tulsa race

Postby Dan Taylor » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:56 am

Tulsa event is this Sunday. Junior 1 gearing is 11/78 to 11/80. Junior Super Sportsman is 11/83 to 11/84. I have been told that they run their events rain or dry.

Contact Ron Pattison, his number and email are on the Tulsa Kart Club website, for more info.

Dan
dtaywho@att.net
Dan Taylor
NTK Member

Postby Bob Preston » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Thanks for the info Dan.
I just spoke with Ron and he indicated that he would have the track availible for practice on Saturday if we wanted to work around JRP (rental karts) using the track.
He also said he would have fuel availible there as well.
Racing should start at 1PM on Sunday.
I am planning to leave Saturday in order to get the boys some extra practice if the weather looks good.
He mentioned a couple of Dads that are trying to get there karts together to run the SR SS class, no promises though.
See you guys there...
BP
Bob Preston

red river series

Postby John Ray » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:17 pm

well i know weather was a determining factor for some of the drivers that were indicating that they might go to tulsa, however it didnt rain on us other that a few sprinkles. yes it was threatening weather but it held. the track was fun and really technical, the sweeper before the front straight was really fast. this is a 29 second track, so it was fast. you missed out or i missed any body to race with and had to tag along with the juniors, they kicked my .... well you know those young kids. maybe next time
J RAY
John Ray
NTK President

Return to Yamaha