It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:19 pm

Text Size

Website front page

Information & questions about the NTK club organization and track.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Website front page

Postby Mike Engstrom » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:52 pm

That was some great advertising on the front home page!How do I get involved? How much would an ad like that cost KAM Karting? :?
Mike Engstrom

Re: Website front page

Postby Yaani-Mai Gaddy » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Mike,

Michael made a presentation to the board for his one-on-one shifter kart driver coaching program. The board approved it. The original plan was for the article to be in the August newsletter but the Aug newsletter never came out. The website is a great way of getting the news out to the members and the public. We are hoping the one-on-one shifter kart driver coaching will bring business to Michael and new members to NTK. The idea is they have a great time in a shifter kart, learn the basics on how to drive one & be comfortable in one, get interested in our sport and become members of NTK. We are using the website as a marketing tool to help people enter our sport and join our club. I believe Michael has already brought more entries to the stock shifter class at club races so it appears to be a good idea to market his service as the club benefits directly from it.
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
www.gaddywebdesign.com
972-462-8393
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
NTK Member

Re: Website front page

Postby Mike Engstrom » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:33 pm

I just haven't seen one individual get that type of hype out of the club. Caught of guard a bit. I'm sure he his doing it for free also, NOT. The shifter kart racer also has a great history of sticking with karting, especially those who do it for their first kart. NOT See ya!
Mike Engstrom

Return to NTK Track Forum