It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:44 pm

Text Size

Thanks Scott Wagner!

Information & questions about the NTK club organization and track.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Thanks Scott Wagner!

Postby Yaani-Mai Gaddy » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:33 am

I want to say a big "Thank You!" to Scott Wagner for updating our NTK Photo Gallery Scott took lots of photos throughout the 2009 season & uploaded them to the photo gallery for us all to enjoy. Be sure to visit the photo gallery to see if there is a photo of you there.

Thanks Scott for taking the photos & sharing them & also for all the work you put into organizing them and uploading them! :D
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
www.gaddywebdesign.com
972-462-8393
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
NTK Member

Re: Thanks Scott Wagner!

Postby Lori Stine » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:22 am

Great pictures!! We especially loved the Kid Kart shots from the 8/29 race. Hunter was thrilled seeing shots of himself along with his friends.
Thanks!
Lori Stine
Hunter - Jr Shifter #671
Hadyn - Whatever Floats Her Boat Today
Lori Stine
NTK Secretary

Postby Scott Wagner » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:28 pm

Your welcome and glad you enjoyed them! It's pretty cool to see the facial expressions behind the helmets of these avid competitors. We also owe Jeannie Taylor some kudos...she took many of the pics that you see. Hopefully, she'll continue to help us capture some pics to post here on our club website.

Scott
Scott Wagner
NTK Member

Postby Bobby Torres » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:28 am

Hey Scott, a little late on this as I have actually just now taken a look at the new gallery pics. Cordero is thrilled!!! at those pics and I am too. Thank you thank you for taking these fantastic shots. And Thanks to Jeannie as well. Some of our best photos of Cordero over the years are from the two of you! I would love to download them. I don't know if that is possible? Ayway, See you at the track!

Bobby and Cordero
Bobby Torres

Postby Scott Wagner » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:50 am

Hey Bobby - It's been too long since we've connected. Your welcome on the photos. It's great to see the expressions of these fearless competitors. I'll see what I can pull together for you and Cordero from my pics last season.

All my best!
Scott
Scott Wagner
NTK Member

Return to NTK Track Forum