It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:33 am

Text Size

new to karting

Discussion forum for 4-Cycle classes.

Moderators: Kevin Crowe, Daniel Esparza

new to karting

Postby Joe Emmons » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:04 am

i had a blast tonight! i want to thank every body that help me get their. to all(micheal,gene,yaani mai,matt,dan,mike,richard,jimmy and the other joe). many thanks! see yall soon.

joe e.
Joe Emmons
NTK Member

Re: new to karting

Postby Greg Masterman » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:55 pm

It was great to see the 4 cycle group grow. I'll be in an Animal kart ASAP. Hopefully, the government will let me have some of my money back...
Greg

Why Race to Your Next Oil Change?
AMSOIL Independent Dealer http://www.TruLube.com
Lubricants for DIESEL/GAS/Powersports/Lawn and Garden
Greg Masterman

Postby Yaani-Mai Gaddy » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:38 pm

Joe,

I had a blast too! You did a great job of getting your kart race ready in record time! Joe you did a great job of driving your kart for the first time & entering a race for the first time to be on the track. I'm definitely impressed.

I'm already looking forward to Spring 5.
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
www.gaddywebdesign.com
972-462-8393
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
NTK Member

Postby Joe Emmons » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:00 am

thanks, joe and i are headed to memphis the weekend of the next race. but be at the 1st race in may. i am going to try to go to the track one day next weekend to get more laps in!

joe
Joe Emmons
NTK Member

Postby Mathew Souza » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Joe & Joe
Shure was cool seeing you guys out there. Y'all did great! Look forward to seeing y'all out there more often in the future. The class is showing promise and thats great. Im sure it will grow. Also to everyone else, that was a great turn out. It was awesome to see so many racers, karts and spectaters Saturday Night!.
Mathew Souza
TEAM CORE KARTING
TAG Sr #27/27t
CRG KT1
Parilla Leopard
Mathew Souza
NTK Board Member

Postby Joe Emmons » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:27 pm

thanks matt, i am still buzzing after saturday night. the bad thing is will not be able to race till the first race in may at ntk. but i plan to go up their this weekend one day if the wife will let me.
Joe Emmons
NTK Member

Postby Joe Criswell » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Matt, That was the most fun I think I've ever had at a race track. I love the club atmosphere. Family friendly, and we have met a lot of really cool people. Can't wait to do it again. Wish we could be there next race, but this trip we're taking has been planned for a while. I think we would both really rather race our karts, but we will have a good time in Memphis. See ya, Joe
Joe Criswell

Postby Mathew Souza » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:14 am

Joe C,
Really glad to hear you had such a great time. It was great to see you and Joe E. at the track. Seems like only a few days ago when we met and talked at the Autorama. Y'all have got it together quickly. Karting is a very friendly group. You dont have to go far to find somone to help out or lend a hand. Thats one of the things that drew me back to Karting. Looking forward to seeing y'all back at the track soon.
Mat
Mathew Souza
TEAM CORE KARTING
TAG Sr #27/27t
CRG KT1
Parilla Leopard
Mathew Souza
NTK Board Member

Return to 4-Cycle