It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:19 am

Text Size

A Quick Thank You!

Information & Questions about karting in general.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

A Quick Thank You!

Postby Scott Wagner » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:58 pm

I want to say thanks to Dirk/Clint Korte, Bob Preston and Mark French for helping Connor and I out of a jamb yesterday. We showed up thinking we were race-ready, only to find out our shifter rod broke in two as we warmed up the motor for our first practice. Korte's loaned us a spare rod, and Bob helped me extend it to fit our kart which couldn't have been done without using Mark's drill and tap set! Not what I planned on doing yesterday afternoon, but it saved our race day....so Thank You! We appreciate all of your help!

Scott
Scott Wagner
NTK Member

Re: A Quick Thank You!

Postby Lori Stine » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:15 pm

Scott, I'd like to tag onto your Thank You! as well to Jim Loomis, Tim Cann, Mark French, Chris Williams and Steve Lewis for helping us with a replacement clutch on Hunter's TAG Cadet on Friday night so we could race on Saturday. This is what we enjoy so much about our club...that everyone pulls together when needed to help others out.
You guys are all awesome!!
Lori Stine
Hunter - Jr Shifter #671
Hadyn - Whatever Floats Her Boat Today
Lori Stine
NTK Secretary

Postby Keith Pitts » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:05 pm

I am brand new to the karting scene and have nothing but great experiences with everyone I've dealt with. Thanks to Nick Lucido, who helped me flip a tire and gave me some advice on how to break in my new tires. Also, Michael Johnson has given me tons of help from kart setup to driving techniques. Thanks to everyone that makes this club what it is.
Keith Pitts

Postby Tim & Reilly Cann » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:05 pm

Just another great comment for our club members. I'd like to thank Jim Loomis & Chris Williams. I had a clutch issue in spring #4. After missing the prefinal, Jim & Chris helped get Reilly get back into the final and he finished 2nd. NTK is a great kart club and I'm proud to be a member!
Tim & Reilly Cann

Return to General Karting