It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:46 am

Text Size

Chondas on Sale for $109.99 - Save $70!

Discussion forum for 4-Cycle classes.

Moderators: Kevin Crowe, Daniel Esparza

Chondas on Sale for $109.99 - Save $70!

Postby Yaani-Mai Gaddy » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Chondas are on sale right now at Harbor Freight for $109.99 until November 25th.

Here is the coupon you can print http://tinyurl.com/2cfbzxb

Get your Chonda or get a spare engine now!

Here is a link to the NTK Chonda rules. It has a link to a video on how to remove the governor & oil sensor & prepare it for racing at NTK.
http://www.ntkarters.com/images/stories ... _Rules.pdf

If you don't want to do it yourself Gene Gaddy will build yours for you for the cost of the parts plus $100 labor.

Call if you have questions or need help with your Chonda engine 972-462-8393
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
www.gaddywebdesign.com
972-462-8393
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
NTK Member

Re: Chondas on Sale for $109.99 - Save $70!

Postby Yaani-Mai Gaddy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:34 am

Don't forget to purchase a 2-year extended warranty for an additional $20.

If your engine fails for any reason they will replace it no questions asked.

This guarantees you are able to race for 2 years with a $109 engine! There is no other class in karting that will guarantee your engine for 2-years!

Chonda or clone racing is the best bargain ever to come to kart racing, get yours today & join the Chonda class for fun, dependable, low maintenance and affordable racing.

My family has raced for several years in Rotax & Yamaha classes. This class is very low maintenance. I have raced all season at club & regional events & done nothing to my clutch. I have changed the oil several times. I have changed the valve springs ($2 each) but did not notice any performance gain.

There is no class with less maintenance. If you just want to drive and not spend a lot of time on working on clutches & engines then this is the perfect class.

If you are thinking of starting in karting this is the perfect entry level class to get the basics of driving, learn the driving lines & learn to be a smooth consistent driver before moving up to an engine package with more horsepower.
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
www.gaddywebdesign.com
972-462-8393
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
NTK Member

Return to 4-Cycle