It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:23 am

Text Size

Winter Series Classes

Information & questions about the NTK club organization and track.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Winter Series Classes

Postby Yaani-Mai Gaddy » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:06 pm

The chonda class was omitted from the winter flyer by accident & will be added shortly.
Last edited by Yaani-Mai Gaddy on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
www.gaddywebdesign.com
972-462-8393
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
NTK Member

Re: Winter Series Classes

Postby Lori Richardson » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:37 pm

Yaani-Mai,
I was asked to update last year’s Winter series flyer with this year’s dates and to leave everything else as is. That is what they posted on the website. Any change in classes, rules, or other information will be discussed by the board. I will make those changes to the flyer and re-post when they are given to me.

Lori
Last edited by Lori Richardson on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lori Richardson

Postby Mike Urbanski » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:58 pm

If I am correct the winter series is for money. W/O a good set of rules for this class and money up for grabs it would be a free for all. Unless it would not be for money, just bragging rights.

The class has grown just about every week and should be included in the winter series but not until all the little details have been worked out.

There have been accusations and hurt feelings this year with this class in relation to what is legal and what is not. Until the club has an exact set of rules that can be teched this will only get worse.

This is a great class for beginners or people just wanting inexpensive competition. And I hope there will be changes made to keep the class as intended.

JMO
Mike
Mike Urbanski

Postby Yaani-Mai Gaddy » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Lori,

I just changed my post from the board mtg. I didn't see your reply from my tiny phone screen. Thank you for the work you do on the flyer. Glad the chonda class is going to be included in the winter series. :D
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
www.gaddywebdesign.com
972-462-8393
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
NTK Member

Return to NTK Track Forum