It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Text Size

Information & Questions about karting in general.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Postby Andrew Dean » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:24 am

Hi Everybody,

My name is Andrew Dean and I've recently gotten interested in karting. I'm planning on starting soon, most likely in the Chonda class, so any info or advice would be very much appreciated. I was at the race on Saturday and was very impressed by the organization and how kind everyone was.

I'm not sure if this is the proper forum to ask this, so please correct me if it isn't. I am looking to purchase a Chonda kart soon, however I understand that there will not be on-site storage available for at least a few weeks. If there is anybody who has a Chonda kart that they would rent me or let me use on a practice day, I would very much appreciate the opportunity to gain the experience. If you would like to contact me about this please PM me.

Thanks again for all the help I've already received, I'm really looking forward to getting involved in this organization.

Thanks
Andrew Dean

Re: New Member

Postby Brandon Johnson » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:38 pm

Hello Andrew,

Very glad to meet you. If you are looking for a Chonda you can keep an eye on the classified forums and check some of the local vendors. Sometimes you can find a chassis on craigslist (but be careful) which you can add a chonda engine.

Good luck,
Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson
NTK Member

Return to General Karting