It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:24 pm

Text Size

Straight rail karts w/ clones for sale

Classifieds for karts, kart parts and accessories.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Straight rail karts w/ clones for sale

Postby Matt Drottz » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:57 am

I am selling a couple of staight rail karts that would be better suited for pavement then dirt racing, so looking to sell. I have both of these set up for dirt currently, but I can easily convert it back to pavement for the same price. both karts come race ready with AKRA box stock legal motors, choice of seat, clutch and gear.

Cart #1- 1999 Kosmic Kart by Tony Karts (metric frame), purple frame/black CIK body with new black douglas wheels/MG yellows or can provide a set of "6 dirt wheels with Maxxis pinks/blues. I had Mike at Kam Karting go through this entire kart earlier in year to get it ready for pavement racing and I just don't have the interest now to run pavement. I have $1500 invested in this, buy it now for $900obo. This kart has very few races on it and still a very clean chassis.

Cart#2 - 2002 CTS sprint chassis (standard US Frame), like new, has Brembo brakes and an extended footbox and I believe was built for shifter kart racing. I have a set of black Douglas wheels with near new Yellow MG's I can install on it. The kart was made by Ray Cunningham in CA. I ran this kart at Kam Kartway a few times this year and this thing handled very well and ran upfront. It currently has a Ultramax Vahlor dirt body on it, but I do have the CIk sidepods for it as well. Asking $1250 obo

Both karts are located on Burleson, TX

Pics can be emailed upon request, just sent me a txt'd at 515-441-9335

Thanks, Matt
Matt Drottz

Return to Kart Classifieds