It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:13 am

Text Size

FOR SALE: 1969 Ford Mustang Coupe - Excellent Condition!

Classifieds for karts, kart parts and accessories.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

FOR SALE: 1969 Ford Mustang Coupe - Excellent Condition!

Postby Amy Welch » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:25 pm

FOR SALE (Updated Ebay Item #): 1969 FORD MUSTANG - Excellent Condition! 10,000.00 Cash.
Ebay Item # 220978659341
Have the clear blue title!

Here is the skinny on the car: 83K miles - this comes to less than 2000 miles a year. Runs perfect! Engine is the inline 6 cylinder. No leaks whatsoever. Engine is perfect, transmission is perfect, interior is perfect less the cracked dash but it has a 'skin' over it which is designed to cover the cracks and not take away from the inside. The seats and head liner look brand new! Interior color is black. I did replace the steering wheel because the original one was cracked. I still have the old one. I purchased the 'M' for the Mustang emblems - just have not put it on as of yet. All new electronics under the hood including the alternator, new plugs, wires and so forth. New headlights and retainer rings. New door knobs (that fit the period) new mirrors - rear view and sides. All the glass is flawless. The middle picture shows two thin cracks in the paint. This was caused by a kid throwing a rock and hitting the car. This is the only major flaw in the paint. Otherwise there is only minute chips.

Tires have a good 15K mile left in them. New master cylinder but needs new brake shoes. The only problem with the car (and I mean only) is that something is causing the battery to drain even when the car is turned off. Brand new battery. I also have a new antenna for the car but it has not been installed. I do have all the receipts for the work I have had done it... Car just needs to be registered, inspected and driven!

Pics available upon request. Call or Text 214-718-8152
Amy Welch

Return to Kart Classifieds