It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:22 am

Text Size

Free clone racing this weekend (8/11/12)!!!!

Information & questions about the NTK club organization and track.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Free clone racing this weekend (8/11/12)!!!!

Postby Matt Drottz » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:44 pm

Since NTK is off this weekend, I thought I'd extend an invitation to the clone racers to join us down the road at Kam Kartway in Rhome Tx. I will personally pay your registration/ pit pass!! what do ya'all say?? Anyone willing to try a dirt tracking Saturday night for free? We follow arka box stock rules and the sprint karts have been pretty competitive on the dirt out there, last weeks winner was on a mid 90's Emmick. We are averaging 10-12 clone karts lately and would love to add some new faces to the mix. Cik bodies are allowed with full rear bumpers. If you have any specific questions, please contact Kam Kartway (www.kamkartway.com) 817-638-5278

If you have any set up questions about racing on the dirt, call or txt me and I can help you out.

Please contact me at 515-441-9335 by 5pm on Saturday to let me know if your coming so that I can make sure everything is paid at the gate.

I hope to see some of you on Saturday night!!!

Thanks, Matt Drottz
Matt Drottz

Return to NTK Track Forum