It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:51 pm

Text Size

Complete Package at an unbelievable price

Classifieds for karts, kart parts and accessories.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Complete Package at an unbelievable price

Postby David Munden » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:02 pm

I am selling a very nice Emmick Cobra, chassis is in excellent shape, the left seat strut has been welded. This kart hasn't had much time put on it! We recently pulled it out, dissasembled the kart, cleaned and assembled as a complete race ready package. The chassis is the original red, includes a large red full padded seat, black CIK body work and a digitron gauge. The power comes from a HE (Roger Hatcher) Yamaha KT-100 with dyno time only since last rebuild, Horstman 3-disk Steel Nytro wet clutch (15tooth & 10 tooth drums and a fresh Walbro carb. This package comes with a rolling stand, starter, 6.00 & 7.10 rear tire & wheel combos (used) 4.50 front spindle mount tire & wheel combo (used), air box & open filter, tuned pipe & can, bead breaker, brake bleeder, clutch holding tool & a small tool box of extras. This kart has the standard porch on it now, but also includes an extended porch for the taller drivers. This is a good looking kart that could run sprint or road race at an unheard of price. If you need a different size seat, let me now I might have one. This is a ready to go complete package. Nothing wrong with the kart, Julie and I are just downsizing our kart racing operation. $1500.00 or if you are looking for the a roller, I'll pull the motor, mount, clutch, carb, exhaust, starter and toolbox of extras and sell the roller with gauge, stand, extended porch, both rear wheel set-ups for $750.00 Call or text 214-808-9181 for more info or pictures. The roller is priced cheap, but the package is a steal!!!! I also have a 100cc Open Adult wedge bodied dirt kart for sale, TT-75, alcohol spray ring carburator, L&T wet clutch, jackshaft, non rolling work stand. $2500.00 no spares at this price.
David Munden

Re: Complete Package at an unbelievable price

Postby David Munden » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:12 pm

The Emmick has been sold, dirt kart still available.
David Munden

Return to Kart Classifieds