It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:07 am

Text Size

For Sale: Chonda Engine Package

Classifieds for karts, kart parts and accessories.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

For Sale: Chonda Engine Package

Postby Jordan Dutton » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:45 pm

Looking to sell my fresh newly rebuilt Chonda Motor. This Motor has recently just had a rebuild and dyno by Bob over at Precision Karting. This engine comes with the new AKRA mandated Muffler and weenie pipe system, brand new Arc Billet Aluminum Flywheel already installed and ready, engine mount and the new ARC Aluminum High Flow Filter adapter. With new gaskets, rods the whole deal. Outside of the dyno this engine has not been fired since I got it back from its rebuild. It has zero hours on it, and with its fresh new ARC parts, its built to be fast.

Along with the engine I will be including everything that has to do with a chonda motor. Parts Include:

Spark Plugs
Spare Stock Flywheel
Spare Stock Air Adapter
40mm Sprocket carrier
Gears
13 front gear, 53,54,55,56,57,58 and 59t rear gears
New Exhaust gaskets
New Crankcase gaskets
New Air cleaner gaskets
New Inlet Gaskets
Cylinder Head Cover gaskets
Carb gaskets
Various steel gaskets
2 brand new carburetors
3 mufflers (old style)
New ignition coil assembly
New Cam
New Crankshaft
New Exhaust
New Throttle Cable

This package is perfect for someone looking to get into the sport of karting but at an affordable price. All it needs a fuel line, throttle cable, put it on your chassis and race. Also would be great for any of you looking to run the Texas 500 Kart Endurance Race, nothing like a fresh fast motor to last you 500 laps

Price for the package is $600. I am pretty firm on that number but I am open to offers, just make me something I can't refuse.

Feel free to call or text me at 214-471-2761 or email at jordan.dutton@ymail.com

Thanks for looking!
Jordan Dutton
Tag Senior
jordan.dutton@ymail.com
Jordan Dutton
NTK Member

Re: For Sale: Chonda Engine Package

Postby Jordan Dutton » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:58 pm

Jordan Dutton
Tag Senior
jordan.dutton@ymail.com
Jordan Dutton