It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:16 am

Text Size

2010 Arrow DD2 kart $5,000

Classifieds for karts, kart parts and accessories.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

2010 Arrow DD2 kart $5,000

Postby Micheal Harris » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:48 pm

I’m selling my DD2 kart because I do not have time to use it. I bought it from Dallas Karting Complex almost 2 years ago. I never did get a chance to race it, just practiced a few times. DKC completely rebuilt the motor from top to bottom with new gears shortly after i puchased it from them. After the motor was rebuilt I was able to ride it enough to break in the motor. After that it did sit for awhile, so I did want to give it a clean bill of health before I put it up for sale. So it when back to DKC. They put a fresh battery on it and cleaned the carb. I just picked it up from them on 9/10, also I have the receipt to prove it. As for extras it will come with the micron 4 with the E box, a ribtech carbon fiber seat., a ratio rite fuel jug, k1 shoes and a k1 suit if they will fit you. It will come with the motor sealed and a passport. I can send photos if your interested. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call Jason at 469-556-2756
Micheal Harris

Return to Kart Classifieds