It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:25 am

Text Size

2 Days 2 Ways

Discussion forum for Kid Kart classes.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

2 Days 2 Ways

Postby Dianna Goldinger » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:01 am

I spoke with people from Lone Star Grand Prix about having kid karts at 2D2W and he said that if we have 10 entries for kid karts then they will let them run too! So I am trying to see if anyone else is interested in racing this event. Here are the details.

"The LSGP Team and Oklahoma Motorsports Complex are pleased to announce that 2 Days/2 Ways will take place on September 6 & 7, 2014 at Oklahoma Motorsports Complex.

Registration will open on 6.1 and we will use the discounted tiered registration similar to what we used for #lsgp2014. To make it easier on the LSGP staff and make registration more efficient for the racers we will cut off registration 12 days before the race. There will be no entries accepted after that date. This also is very helpful with the tire order.

The early entry fee for two days of racing will be $125 per entry plus driver's pass."

Let me know what you think. I know it requires travel so I understand if it doesn't happen.
Check out our Kart blog! We are starting from the get go with a 5 year old!
http://www.barrettkartracing.blogspot.com
Dianna Goldinger

Re: 2 Days 2 Ways

Postby Matt Graybiel » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:45 pm

I think we would be interested. Pencil us in as a +1 racer.

Matt Graybiel
Matt Graybiel

Re: 2 Days 2 Ways

Postby Jeff Mitchell » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Count Carson Mitchell in on the fun for kid karts. Caiden will have moved up by then.
Jeff Mitchell
NTK Member

Return to Kid Kart