What: 2020 NORTH TEXAS KARTERS YEAR-END AWARDS BANQUET
When: Saturday, December 12, 2020 - 6:15pm – 11:00pm, Social Hour 6:15pm, Dinner 7:00pm
Where: Robson Ranch - 9501 Ed Robson Boulevard - Denton, Texas 76207
$30.00 per person Deadline – December 1, 2020
$22.00 per child 5-12yrs old (4 and under free)
$45.00 per person After Deadline
$50.00 per person AT THE DOOR
You Must RSVP to be eligible for ANY PRIZES!
- Dinner prepared by the Robson Chefs
- Cash Bar
- Awards for Classes
- Brad Kindhart Sportsmanship Award
- NTK Rookies of the Year
- Most Improved Drivers
- As always, Great Giveaways and Raffles
You must register online whether you pay online or mail in a check. Follow instructions on the Banquet Registration page for mailing in a check. For additional info call 940-230-4334. Please RSVP by December 1, 2020.
RSVP & REGISTER ONLINE NOW!
Our registration and check-in process is modified to comply with our insurance company's current requirements:
1. Register and pay online by 10pm Thursday before the race. PRINT your race registration confirmation email and your paid receipt and bring it to the track.
o NOTE: Your race registration is not paid for unless you receive a separate payment confirmation email from Paypal.
2. PRINT and SIGN attached Waiver Release form (and Parent Consent if appropriate) PRIOR to heading to the track on race day.
o You may use 1 Adult Waiver Release form per car.
o The Parent Consent form must be completed for each racing minor regardless of whether you have filled this form out previously.
o We do not need to witness your signature at the track. Please sign the appropriate forms before you arrive.
3. DRIVE-THRU registration check-in will open at 0800 hours on race day.
o During Drive-Thru registration, hand your printed and signed documents to the NTK volunteer, who will provide you with your pre-paid wrist bands, as well as any pre-purchased tickets for fuel, tires, oil, and transponder rental.
o All purchases (including pit passes, transponder rental, fuel, oil, tires) must be made by Thursday July 16th.
4. PICK UP your pre-purchased oil, fuel, tires, and transponder rental outside the Tech Barn.
5. You must complete the registration process and have a wrist band before any driver is allowed on the race track surface. Wrist bands will be checked for open and organized practice.
6. Additional specific safety rules and recommendations will be provided via email and posted on our website. Please be respectful and courteous.
o Please note that face masks are mandatory in enclosed areas occupied by NTK volunteers (Gate House, Scoring Tower, Tech Barn). BYOM - Bring Your Own Mask!
o Also, no food service will be available for the June 6th race. All drivers, spectators, volunteers, officials, and families must bring their own food and drink. We apologize for the inconvenience.
o We recommend to keep the group of family participants small (1 to 4) including the driver.
o If you are feeling sick, stay home.
o Practice social distancing at all times.
We highly recommend to every person entering our premises to abide our guidelines to avoid the spread of Covid-19. Participation in this event is at your own risk.
Remember: do not drive over the Pit Runner.
Thanks so much for your patience and understanding as we work through the evolving requirements of our insurance company and local, state and federal guidelines. Please contact Bob Schabel at if you have any questions.
We need Volunteers to help make this a safe and successful event. Please sign-up here to help: https://volunteersignup.org/CQC8P
Thank you for registering and we look forward to seeing you at the track!