Thursday, 28 January 2021 16:17
-= SPRING SERIES =-
Spring 1: March 6, 1:00pm – FWD (RD: Matt Wolfe)
Spring 2: March 13, 1:00pm – FWD (RD: Chuck Cornwell)
Spring 3: April 10, 1:00pm – FWD (RD: Matt Graybiel)
> TSRS @ NTK: April 17-18
Spring 4: April 24, 1:00pm – BKW (RD: Bob Schabel)
Spring 5: May 1, 1:00pm – BKW (RD: Richard Fogarty)
Spring 6: May 15, 1:00pm – FWD (RD: Mike Chappell)
> YSR Motorcycles @ NTK: May 22 (Tentative)
-= SUMMER SERIES =-
Summer 1: May 29, 1:00pm – FWD (RD: Matt Wolfe)
Summer 2: June 5, 1:00pm – FWD (RD: Chuck Cornwell)
Summer 3: June 19, 5:00pm – FWD (RD: Matt Graybiel)
Summer 4: June 26, 5:00pm – BKW (RD: Luis Valdez)
> YSR Motorcycles @ NTK: July 3-4 (Tentative)
Summer 5: July 10, 5:00pm – BKW (RD: Richard Fogarty)
Summer 6: July 17, 5:00pm – FWD (RD: Mike Chappell)
-= FALL SERIES =-
Fall 1: August 21, 5:00pm – FWD (RD: Matt Wolfe)
Fall 2: August 28, 5:00pm – FWD (RD: Chuck Cornwell)
Fall 3: September 25, 5:00pm – FWD (RD: Matt Graybiel)
Fall 4: October 9, 1:00pm – BKW (RD: Luis Valdez)
Fall 5: October 16, 1:00pm – BKW (RD: Richard Fogarty)
Fall 6: October 30, 1:00pm – FWD (RD: Mike Chappell)
> Maxwell Paper Products Endurance Race: December 4 (Tentative)
Download the printer friendly version
Tuesday, 14 July 2020 21:35
General Rules for Races at NTK
, created in compliance with the Governor’s checklist for Outdoor Motorsports Events, and our insurance company's requirements:
- Everyone over the age of 10 must wear a face mask or helmet on NTK property when outside their pit spot.
- According to the CDC, a face mask provides a barrier to help prevent respiratory droplets from spreading Covid-19. Fortunately, a cloth Balaclava or Neck Gator qualifies as a mask under government guidelines when worn over the nose and mouth.
- Everyone must maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet from other individuals who are not from the same household.
- No gathering in groups larger than 10 people.
- The Race Registration deadline is Thursday at 10pm. Pit Passes are limited to 5 people per Driver.
- Specific guidelines for the Pit Spots, Grid, and Tech Barn will be provided.
The Race Director will stop the race if anyone does not comply with the mask and social distancing rules. If infractions continue, the race may be cancelled permanently. If you are unwilling or unable to comply with these rules, please do not register for this race.
and we will promptly reply. We will immediately communicate any new requirements affecting these guidelines.
We appreciate your full cooperation for our race on July 18. We also need a lot of volunteers to be successful. Please sign up at our website.
Let’s get back to racing!
Your NTK Officers and Board of Directors