2017 CRG Shifter FULL PACKAGE FOR SALE

Classifieds for karts, kart parts and accessories.

Moderator: Bob Schabel

Garrett Kramer

2017 CRG Shifter FULL PACKAGE FOR SALE

Post by Garrett Kramer »

2017 CRG Road Rebel/CR125 Shifter Kart for sale. Selling as a full package (minus mychron). Bottom end was rebuilt in the summer of 2018, has 23 hours since last bottom end rebuild, fresh top end, not even broken in. Speaking from experience, this cylinder truly is a national contender, and I have GoPro footage to prove it. Motor was built, dyno'ed, and maintained by John Sefcik @ SRS Engines. Personally, after making the switch from Intrepid to CRG, I have a new-found respect for these 32mm chassis. The chassis is unbelievably easy to tune, only a complete newbie could manage to put a bad setup on it. (If you are a complete newbie, I'd be more than happy to meet you at NTK to go through the kart and discuss everything necessary to keep it fast, and on track at that.) Chassis was ran locally/regionally by me for half a season, additionally the chassis was ran for a few months prior by the previous/original owner. I'm sad to see her go as a complete package, but with college being my new #1 priority, I gotta do what I gotta do as a poor college student lol. I'm asking $6,000, and truthfully I won't dip much below that, as I feel that is more than a fair price to have her off to a new home. Call or text Garrett (me) @ (214)310-9615 to inquire. God bless.
Attachments
CRG Pic #1.jpg
CRG Pic #1.jpg (138.27 KiB) Viewed 9696 times