I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy.
There is no question, we are living an experience unlike anything we have been through in our lifetimes.
As you all know our current situation with COVID-19 is continuing to worsen in our country. I hope everyone does continue to follow the CDC guidelines given by local, state and national authorities to slow the spread and soon be on our way to fully recover from this national disaster. Always remember, you are our number one priority. The most important thing to our club is our members. We all as a group must do our part.
A few recommendations from the karting side of things to make best use of our spare time:
- Clean and organize trailer, tool and parts box.
- Check racing gear.
- Kart maintenance: check alignment, bearings, axles, chain drive, engine rebuilt or tune up, gear box parts and oil, change engine oil if needed, carbs, plug, brakes, tires, wheels, valve stem, radiator fluids
- Mychron: learn it, set it up or repair it
- Lead weights (touch em up with some white paint)
- Do some deep cleaning, adjust all bolts and nuts
- And the most important item: YOU-stay in good physical and mental shape. Have a good physical conditioning routine in place. Have fun and start today.
We will to do our best to continue to update everyone via email, website and social media. Stay alert, be calm and pray for all our families, friends, government, individuals affected by COVID-19, the heroes on the front lines and everyone that is keeping our country resources efficiently running. Keep them all in your daily prayers. Let’s enjoy our family time. Stay home and stay strong.
Happy Easter week to y’all! God bless you. Hope to see you at the track soon.